Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry Christmas

Are you ready for the fat man in the red suit to visit your house??? It's hard to believe Christmas is just 2 days away!
Last weekend we were busy once again preparing for Baby B's arrival. I got all the blankets & sleepers washed, diaper bag packed, Mike cleaned the inside of my car, Marc & I washed the outside and he installed the car seat for me. We also got the bassinet put together after a couple hours of frustration!!
The tape & texture guys started Monday night and will finish next Monday ~ then Mike needs to get busy painting because the carpet is getting installed next Wednesday. It's going to be very busy for us but so nice when it's done. I can't wait to have my house back in order. I'm getting tired of living in a construction zone. Then of course, once the carpet is in, I'm hoping Papa Joe will put the crib & dresser together!
I had my dr appt yesterday and I'm measuring at 37 centimeters ~ Baby B did not cooperate on the stress test so I had an ultrasound just to make sure the Baby is getting adequate brain & umbilical fluid ~ which he/she is. We were able to see that Baby B has very chubby cheeks!!! Can't wait to meet this lil bugger! I will have another ultra sound on Saturday at the hospital since the clinic is closed for the holiday.
We are going to church on Christmas eve and then my mom is cooking prime rib for dinner. We will open our presents after dinner. Christmas morning we will head to Marc & Ang's to see what Santa brought Austin, Aidan & Ashby and then we will head to Kelly & Krystin's to see what Santa brought Tocher & Miner. I'm sure they will all get spoiled! We don't have too much else planned for Christmas ~ hopefully some rest & relaxation!
We wish you a very Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Dreams are like stars…. you may never touch them,
but if you follow them they will lead you to your destiny.